Top Posts & Pages
- How to Really Celebrate Employee Appreciation Day
- How to Increase Your Creativity Quotient
- An Expert’s Tips for Improving Wellness Communication at Work
- Does Your Child’s Name Predict Leadership Success?
- Become a Content King with Ideas from the Ultimate Content Creator
- Sustained Suspense Adds Impact to AMC's "The Killing"
- #Twitter Talk Dominates TV Ad-Buying Blitz ow.ly/lefXX via @BW 13 hours ago
- Police use Twitter to relay news, communicate with #journalists more quickly ow.ly/lefPC via @poynter 14 hours ago
- 3 Steps to Becoming a Master Learner ow.ly/leftV via @Inc #leadership 15 hours ago
In the Cloudaudience big idea brand breakthroughs Business business school C-suite career communication communications creative process creativity crisis communications education Employment Facebook Groupon ideas innovation insights inspiration leadership LinkedIn listening measurement mobile news release personal brand Peter Guber Pew Internet & American Life Project Pew Research Center problem solving PRSA public relations research social media storytelling target audience teamwork TED Ted Talk tips transformation Twitter United States
Tag Archives: suspense
AMC’s whodunit series, “The Killing,” has me hooked. Although the 13-episode series tackles one crime only, its solid writing, skilled acting and moody setting brings me back on Sunday nights. As the drama unfolds, new clues are uncovered and the … Continue reading